Louisville, Kentucky criminal lawyer J. Clark Baird is a well-known trial lawyer who practices across the Commonwealth in both state and federal court. Attorney Baird practices in counties in the Louisville area such as: Shelby County, Bullitt County, Meade County, Oldham County, Hardin County, Hart County, Marion County, Spencer, Henry County, and Breckenridge County. Mr. Baird also practices out of his Western Kentucky offices in counties in the western part of the state: Ohio County, Butler County, Muhlenberg County, Logan County, Todd County, Warren County, Daviess County, Henderson County, McCracken County, Grayson County, Christian County, Hopkins County, etc. Attorney Baird also has extensive experience practicing in Central and Eastern Kentucky counties: Jessamine County, Fayette County, Scott County, Clark County, Woodford County, Franklin County, Bourbon County, Harrison County, Madison County, Pike County, Johnson County, Floyd County, Clay County, Laurel County, Jackson County, Rowan County, etc. And J. Clark Baird practices criminal defense in Northern Kentucky: Kenton County, Boone County, Gallatin County, Campbell County, Carroll County, Trimble County, Owen County, Grant County, etc. Finally Attorney Baird has practiced criminal defense in Southern Kentucky counties: Allen County, Barren County, Adair County, Pulaski County, etc.
If you don’t trust a local lawyer in your town, contact us. If you want a lawyer with extensive experience in high level criminal defense practicing across the courts of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, then contact J. Clark Baird criminal defense attorney.
Below are resources provided for our clients and the public for issues on Kentucky criminal laws:
- Kentucky Criminal Code and other state statute search: To search the Kentucky criminal code and any other statute in the Commonwealth.
- Federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA): Federal agency that investigates and enforces laws on street drugs such as cocaine, heroin, marijuana, steroids, and pills.
- Federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA): Federal agency that investigates and enforces laws on prescription medications, steroids, legend drugs and other grey-area chemicals.
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF): Federal agency that investigates crimes involving guns, bombs and other weapons.
- Federal Criminal Sentencing Guidelines: The guidelines are used in the federal courts to determine sentences for all criminal defendants.
- United States District Court, Western District of Kentucky: The federal court for Jefferson County and all counties in the state of Kentucky to the west of Jefferson County.
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky: The federal court for Lexington and all counties in the state of Kentucky east of Jefferson County.
- Kentucky State Police: The Kentucky State Police are the primary law enforcement agency in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Kentucky Sex Offender Registry: The Kentucky Sex Offender Registry lists sex offenders.
- Louisville Metro Police: Website for city of Louisville Police Department.
- Louisville Metro Corrections: For any and all information for an inmate in Louisville Metro Corrections, including posting bond, putting money on the books, inmate phone calls, inmate mail, etc.
- Jefferson Commonwealth Attorney’s Office: Website for the criminal prosecutor in Jefferson Circuit Court for all felony cases.
- Jefferson County Attorney’s Office: Website for Jefferson County Kentucky County Attorney.
- Jefferson Circuit Court Grand Jury Reports, Dockets, and Arraignments: Search here if you think you are being indicted or have a case on the Jefferson County circuit court docket.
- District and Circuit Court Dockets: To search the dockets of courts throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Commonwealth Attorney’s Map: Map of every Commonwealth Attorney’s Office in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, including the name of the Commonwealth Attorney, office address and phone number.
- County Attorney Directory: Directory of every County Attorney in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, including the name of the County Attorney, office address and phone number.
DO NOT TALK TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS OR ALLOW THEM TO SEARCH! EXERCISE YOUR SIXTH AMENDMENT RIGHT TO COUNSEL AND DEMAND TO SPEAK TO YOUR LAWYER!! Contact Louisville, Kentucky criminal defense attorney J. Clark Baird immediately for assistance: (502) 583-3388 or firstname.lastname@example.org or After Hours 24/7 at (502) 797-4625!