Click Here for J. Clark Baird's latest Steroid Criminal Defense Radio Ad!
Click Here to listen to J. Clark Baird on the Superhuman Radio Show.
Law enforcement has set their sights upon a new Public Enemy #1: anabolic/androgenic steroids (AAS) and other performance enhancers (PE's). Operation Gear Grinder, Operation Cyber-Roid, Operation Raw Deal, Operation Juice Box, Operation "Farmacia de Juicy Phruit": these are just a few examples of how local, state and federal law enforcement agencies are increasingly investigating and prosecuting cases involving steroids, HGH, HCG, peptides, research chemicals and other ancillary items. If you have a legal question involving this unique area of law, what can you do?
Criminal defense attorney J. Clark Baird understands the dynamics of the world of Anabolic Steroids. Attorney Baird has extensive knowledge on the online steroid world and the various boards and forums that form this small community. Mr. Baird has researched the manufacturing and shipping methods of both large international steroid manufacturers and small domestic underground steroid labs. J. Clark Baird is a criminal defense attorney who knows how steroids are distributed from manufacturers down to the individual buyer. There is no area of the world of Anabolic Steroids/HGH/Peptides that defense attorney J. Clark Baird cannot deal with:
- If you are a "middleman" importing raw powders from a Chinese powder manufacturer to a U.S. domestic UG lab and you are now facing charges, I can help.
- If you are a small time buyer, just picking up a few extra cycles of Sustanon, Deca and D-bol for your buddies at the gym and you get popped, I can help.
- If you are a liquid research chemical company accused of promoting illegal human usage of your products, I can help.
- If you are a "homebrewer" working with some Fina pellets just trying to save yourself some money on gear, and you get charged with trafficking, I can help.
- If you get caught bringing some Mexi-vet products across the border, I can help.
- If you are charged with federal money laundering charges for making a few Western Union transactions, I can help.
- Label manufacturers, peptide companies, UG labs, board operators/moderators, etc.: I understand each party's role in the AAS world, and more importantly I understand the charges that each party can face.
Whether the investigation is led by the DEA, the US Postal Service, US Customs, the FDA, the FBI, or a state/local task force, criminal defense attorney J. Clark Baird has the experience necessary to help you fight and win your Anabolic Steroid/Performance Enhancing substance case. J. Clark Baird is licensed to practice in every court of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and is available to practice in any federal jurisdiction. Additionally, Attorney Baird is willing to work with local counsel who have important connections in the local jurisdiction, at all stages of the criminal process (arrest, indictment, pre-trial, trial, appeal) to provide his unique knowledge and experience in the area of Anabolic Steroids and Performance Enhancing substances.
- If you feel that your lawyer doesn't know the difference between HGH and IGF-1, LR3, then contact us.
- If your lawyer doesn't know the difference between a legal pro-hormone/pro-steroid like a "Halodrol clone" and a controlled substance like T-bol, then contact us.
- If your lawyer doesn't understand that 200 10 mg. Anavar tablets are for personal use, then contact us.
- If you were importing MGF for in vitro research purposes and U.S. Customs has seized it and claims it is HGH, then contact us.
- If you are a board owner charged with conspiracy to traffic in steroids because you allowed an offshore distributor to post a banner on your site, then contact us.
- If you are subject to an illegal search and seizure because you weigh 265lbs, with 22 inch arms and 9% body fat, then contact us.